Wednesday 10 October 2012

Choice of Book

I chose Perks Of Being a Wallflower because my friend recommended it to to me earlier. The movie is also coming out, so I want to read the book first and then watch the movie after.
My expectations for this book are that it's going to be humorous and might be something that I could relate to since I am in middle school and some of the content in the book seems familiar.
So far I have only read the first 10 pages, and it seems pretty interesting. So far the book seems to be in letter format from Charlie to someone else, but I don't know who yet.
I am not that far into the book to know what the plot is, or what it is all about, but so far one of Charlie's friends had committed suicide I think, and the first letter is just based around that event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment